I was raised in Port Macquarie in New South Wales, Australia. I found cycling through a talent ID when I was 14 years old, and I was hooked by the challenging nature of the sport. I love the game of tactics alongside the physical pursuit of becoming better.
More about me
After representing Australia at the junior level in 2007-2008, I was part of the Australia Institute of Sport program from 2009-2011. I then signed my first pro contract at 21 with the world’s number one team, Rabobank. Since racing alongside the incredible Marianne Vos, I have ridden for Wiggle-Honda, Hitec Products, WM3 Pro Cycling and FDJ Nouvelle Aquitaine Futuroscope. I loved the classics and punchier races. In the second half of my career, I filled the role of team captain, guiding the team on the road and focusing on team culture. I love mentoring young riders and seeing them succeed.
In my career, I have represented Australia at 6 World Championships on the road as a junior and elite rider. I also have a Bachelor’s Degree in Urban and Regional Planning and look forward to a career in planning in the future.
- Professional cyclist since 2012
- 1st - 2013 National Under-23 Road Championships - Criterium
- 1st - 2015 Oceania Road Cycling Championships - Road race
- 1st - 2015 Tour of Zhoushan Island
- 1st - 2015 Ronde van Overijssel
- 1st - 2018 Grand Prix International d'Isbergues
- 1st - 2018 La Picto–Charentaise
Three foods I can’t live without: sweet potato, avocado, and chocolate.